Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Moody Days



If you know me, you will know that I'm not much of a person who likes to pose in front of a camera. I've always had trouble finding the right pose while looking comfortable at the same time. 

Ever since I was a young girl, I've always hated picture day. The very thought of smiling in front of a camera all while pretending like I'm enjoying myself is unbearable; however, I do want to express my style through this blog. These three pictures showcase the types of photos I like to take with my Instagram while at the same time expressing my style. I like to dress and style my clothes based on my mood and where I have to go/be throughout the day. These pictures are examples of what my style is. I would like to say that I don't have a specific 'style', but some of my friends would disagree with me. I guess we will soon find out as I post more pictures of what I wear, and then we can all determine what my style is. 


Photo One- Capped Boots from Urban Outfitters, Corduroys Pants from Joe Fresh  
Photo Two - Shoes from Zara, Tartan Pants from Zara and Peplum Top from H &M 
Photo Three - Shoes from Zara, Lace Trousers from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment